Kelli has over fifteen years of legal experience providing labor and employment advice to employers, handling EEOC charges, unemployment matters, and defending employers in state and federal compliance matters. She has provided day to day advice on FMLA, workers’ compensation, FLSA, and employee terminations. Represented employers in administrative matters at the state and federal levels. Kelli also has presented training/seminars for employers on compliance and CLEs for attorneys in employment law. In addition to preparing articles monthly for many employers’ organizations.
- Board Member, National Charity League
- Former Vestry Member, Christ Church Macon
- Former Board Member, Museum of Arts and Sciences
- Former Board Member, Hay House
- Former Board Member, Mentors Project
- Former President, Macon Young Lawyers Division
- Selected to Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2014-15, 2018