We are as committed to investing in our communities as we are passionate about our clients. We believe in fostering authentic relationships that fuel innovation and community development throughout our firm, Georgia and beyond.
We continually strive to extend our core values beyond our office walls through active participation in community events and initiatives. James Bates provides opportunities for our people to fulfill a heartfelt need to give back, enhancing our local communities with the same vigor and commitment we bring to our professional endeavors.
Our commitment to each other is just as profound. Through our unique Compassion Bridge program, James Bates allows employees to contribute tax-free dollars towards a fund that supports colleagues who are having unexpected personal hardships.
We Are Privileged to Support These Organizations
- Miracle League of Macon
- Brain Tumor Foundation for Children, Inc.
- Leadership Georgia Foundation, Inc.
- The Luke Project
- Campus Clubs
- Meals on Wheels
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Georgia Sheriff’s Association
- Monroe Reads
- Tomorrow’s Luminaries Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Macon Regional Crime Stoppers
- Covenant Care Services
- Foster Flight
- Hope Flies
- Boy Scouts
- Shepherd Center
- Central Georgia Autism, LTD
- United In Pink
- Vision Atlanta
- Foundation for Mitochondrial Disease
- Camp Grace
- Crisis Line and Safe House of Central Georgia