Taylor Eisenhauer guides clients through a variety of business and corporate transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, strategic divestitures and consolidations. She also advises on the formation and organization of business entities, corporate governance and structuring and private placement offerings, and compliance with data and privacy laws and regulations. Taylor’s proficiency extends to writing and drafting various legal documents, including employment, licensing, software-as-a-service, shareholder, operating, contractor, lease and supply agreements, as well as employee handbooks and other policies.
In her practice, Taylor predominantly serves small-to-midsize private companies in the
Southeast region. Her clients operate across a range of commercial industries, including software and technology, manufacturing, construction, engineering, healthcare, food services, automobile, oil and petroleum and real estate. She provides end-to-end solutions for entrepreneurs and business owners, from inception to exit strategy and everything in between.
Taylor provides value to her clients by being responsive, efficient and attentive to details while offering creative and practical solutions to complex problems. Her comprehensive approach ensures that clients receive legal counsel tailored to meet their specific needs and goals.
In her free time, Taylor enjoys attending concerts, reading and cheering on the Kansas City Chiefs and the Georgia Bulldogs.
- Represented the shareholders of one of the country’s leading roofing, siding, and gutter installation companies in its $130 million stock sale to a financial acquirer
- Represented the shareholders of an HVAC firm in a $70 million stock sale to a financial acquirer
- Represented the shareholders of a premier specialty foods manufacturer in its $56 million stock sale to a private equity firm
- Represented an urgent medical care facility in its $53 million asset sale to a financial acquirer
- Represented the shareholders of a general contractor in a $30 million merger with a strategic acquirer
- Represented the shareholders of a full-service engineering firm in a $24 million stock sale to a financial acquirer
- Represented the majority shareholder of an HVAC firm in connection with the $14 million redemption of his stock
- Represented a strategic acquirer in its acquisition of a professional development and coaching services company
- Represented a private equity-backed HVAC firm in its roll-up acquisition of a regional competitor
- Represented multiple companies in connection with their private placement offerings