Prior to being admitted to the Georgia Bar, Lauren attended Mercer University where she received her bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business. Following graduation Lauren began her studies at Mercer University’s Walter F. George School of Law. After being admitted to the Georgia Bar in 2013, Lauren Schultz served as a Staff Attorney for the Honorable Howard Z. Simms and Philip T. Raymond III of the Macon Judicial Circuit for a year before entering private practice in 2014.
After entering private practice, Lauren focused on general liability defense, insurance and local government law. Lauren has expanded her practice to representing clients in ad valorem tax appeals, complex business litigation, eminent domain, and employment discrimination matters.
- Georgia Bar Association
- Macon Bar Association
- Houston County Bar Association
- William Augustus Bootle Inn of Court
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- 2018 Robins Regional Leadership Academy Graduate
- Robins Regional Chamber Board of Directors
- Houston County Family Connections Board of Directors
- Brigadier General Robert L. Scott Jr. Memorial Golf Tournament Committee Member