James Bates Brannan Groover, LLP, a leading law firm with offices in Macon, Atlanta, and Athens, Georgia, is looking for a CPA to join the Tax and Wealth Planning group in Macon or Atlanta. Our firm believes in the importance of our people. We strive to provide the best experience for our employees and clients by demonstrating our core values: servant leadership, excellence, integrity, and respect for others.
Our Tax & Wealth Planning Group services clients across the Southeastern United States, counseling individuals and families in the acquisition, preservation, management and transfer of their property. Our services weave together the laws of income, gift, estate and generation-skipping taxation, trusts, estates, charitable giving, employee benefits, securities, insurance, partnerships and corporations.
- Adept in determining time value of money, creating loan amortization schedules, and tax research
- Exceptional attention to details
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to organize long-term client plans
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and with a team
- Strong writing, analytical, and communication skills
- Partnership tax knowledge (is a plus)
James Bates Brannan Groover LLP is a full-service business law firm delivering high-quality, cost-effective legal services for individuals and businesses throughout Georgia. Our firm believes in Southern values and represents Southern progress. James Bates Brannan Groover LLP is here to help grow and protect our clients’ interests — and to deliver an entrepreneurial, creative approach designed to help our clients throughout Georgia succeed in achieving their goals.